Upon your arrival, you will be greeted by our receptionist. She will assist you with getting checked in and will notify our patient coordinator that you have arrived. She will escort you or your child to one of our consultation rooms for your first visit with Dr. Yousefian.
On your first visit, our objective is to be able to look at the long-term needs for you or your child. At this visit, one of three outcomes will be determined:
- Treatment is needed now.
- Treatment is not needed at all.
- Treatment will be needed, but the timing is such that it should be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other factors are monitored and reconciled.
For your first visit, please take time to complete the patient information form, which is available on our New Patient Forms page or in the packet sent to you.
By completing this form prior to your arrival, we can begin your first visit without delay. Also, please be aware of your insurance coverage if you have coverage. If you do have orthodontic coverage, please bring the needed paperwork so that we may assist you in getting your orthodontic benefits. Please contact your insurance company and ask the following questions:
- Do I have orthodontic coverage?
- What are my benefits?
- Is a pre-treatment estimate required?
- Does the insurance company pay automatically?
If you have any questions, our financial coordinator, Rozita, will be pleased to help you.